Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's official...

...our first home belongs to someone else! Yesterday morning, we had the closing on our house on Janney. We signed all the paperwork and finished the deal. I am relieved that the process of selling is over, but sad to think about moving away from the first home Jeff and I have lived in together. This is also the house I lived in during my high school years, so it I am extra sentimental about it. We did meet the lady buying our house, and she was really sweet. She has two little girls who love the colors our the rooms we painted here. She was very excited about moving and that made me happy!

We have 30 days from today to get things packed and moved. Speaking of moving, we should be getting close to closing on our new home. There have been so many hoops to jump through for the loan process. That is all we are waiting for. Lets hope that we can close on the new house this coming week. After we close, we get the house 2 days later, so we can move our things right away. Sarah made a trip with me to IKEA, and I am very excited to get things decorated on Benton street! Please pray that the bank gets everything sorted out so we can have a smooth transition!!

No comments: