Thursday, July 21, 2011

28 Weeks!

I am so lucky to have two great photographers in my life! Megan, my cousin, did pictures of my belly at 25 weeks. Traci, my best friend who lives in Florida, visited us on vacation and was kind enough to do pictures of my belly on the beach. She is going to be sending me more, but here are a couple she gave me to look at. These were taken last Thursday and Friday, so this counts as my 28 week photos!

She did a couple of night photos on the beach as the sun was going down. You can see how pretty the sky was! She also did some in the morning (the teddy bear one above). I wasn't the best person to work with because I almost passed out during the morning photos. I don't know what is going on with me, but I have been feeling sick again in the mornings. UGGH!

Traci is one of the most talented people I know, and I am so lucky to have these memories from her. Sarah and I were joking that Lily will be jealous one day because I was awful at remembering to take pictures when I was pregnant with her, and Parker has all of these professional ones! Thanks Traci (http://tracilynnphotog.blogspot.com/) for spending time with me laughing and taking these photos! Love you!

No comments: