Sunday, July 31, 2011

30 Weeks!


Oh Boy (literally)! I am 30 weeks pregnant! I now go to the doctor every two weeks for a check-up. I went this past week and everything was still going good. I have gained about 24 pounds total (only 3.5 of which are the baby)! His heart rate had been in the 130s the last two visits. He moves CONSTANTLY throughout the day-poking and jabbing every which way. Jeff and I like watching the "Parker Show" each night as he moves around like a fish.

I am excited because we will be getting the keys to our new house this week, which means I will get to start putting things together. I shopped and shopped and shopped when I was pregnant for Lily, but, sadly, Parker has very little right now! I did get his bedding at IKEA and am looking forward to putting his room together soon. My sister also has clothes for me from Ty and Nolan.

Overall, I feel like a normal pregnant woman. Some early symptoms of pregnancy are back-tired easily, a little light-headed in the morning, etc. It is getting more difficult to breathe and sleeping isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be.

Stay tuned for pictures of the new house :)

No comments: