Monday, July 11, 2011

And we're off...

We are about to head out the door to Dayton tonight. We fly out in the morning for Siesta Key. I am going to do my best to rest and relax!! I am looking forward to the beautiful beach, ocean, hanging with the Swans, actually talking to Jeff about something other than house stuff, playing with Lily, and seeing Traci!

I will be gone when it is time for my 28 week pregnancy post this weekend. I went to the doctor today (since I will be gone), and everything went well. My glucose test from two weeks ago was fine. The heart rate of the baby was 141 (he was squirmy again!). I am measuring right on. Looks like Parker is happy in his home :) Can you believe I go every 2 weeks now?!

My goal was the accomplish the following before vacation:
1. Finish grad paper (it is done, just waiting for feedback from my professor to tweak it)
2. Get everything to loan officer (did this)
3. Have our home appraised (done this morning but we don't know if it appraised for enough until later this week)
4. Finish inspections at the new house (pest was finished today and it was good. We have just asked for the heating and air to be checked out and our realtor is getting with the sellers).
5. Call about home insurance on new house because the process has to be started even before you buy (did that today)
6. Send paperwork back to our financial adviser (mailed today)
7. Finish laundry and pack (done!)

Now-I really will try and relax (although it really isn't in a Greiner's nature to be able to do so)!

Hope to post some pictures of our trip soon!!

No comments: