Sunday, July 3, 2011

Davis Reunion


It seems as though we have had a lot of family events that last couple weeks. Who am I kidding? When your mom comes from a family of six and your dad a family of eight, there is always a family event! I am so fortunate to be a part of family that does so much together. I know it is wonderful for Lily to get to be a part of! Yesterday, we went to the Davis Reunion. My mom's mom (my nana) is a Davis. She was the oldest of ELEVEN kids, and yesterday, her brother hosted a reunion at his farm. Despite the heat, we enjoyed ourselves. They had wonderful food and horses for the kids to ride!


My lovely mom and sisters!




Thank goodness for the boundless amounts of energy my dad and mom seem to have for Ty and Lily. You can see my dad was eating up his time with the kids!


Lily got to ride King. This is the horse that my sister rides for 4H competition.



I even got on! It was fun :)



Sarah and Ty also rode King...



This is a picture with my Nana. My mom and uncle were the only 2 of her 6 kids that were in town for the event.



Between the reunion, swimming, playing at the park, going to a fair, and storytime, the kids had a very fun-filled weekend. I am looking forward to leaving for Siesta Key next week for some beach time!!!

No comments: