Friday, June 10, 2011

School's Out!

Yesterday marked the end of my sixth year teaching! It is hard to believe that I have been in the classroom that long. I am happy to report that we had another productive, successful year at Longfellow. A break is much needed!

This week, my nieces Caitlyn and Avery were here. They stayed with my MIL most of the time but visited a couple evenings when she had class. It was eventful having 3 girls in the house, but overall they were very good and it was great to spend some time with them. Here are a couple pictures of my youngest niece, Avery...



Even though it is summer break, I still have a lot to do. Our house is officially on the market with a realtor, so I hope to make some headway there! Pray that someone falls in love with our home so we can make plans before baby Q is here! I also start cross country next week. This isn't stressful, but something else to manage. I will also finish my last regular grad course next month, so I am trucking away at that. Luckily, we have plans to go to Siesta Key again, so there is some fun in my future!!

Today, I look forward to spending time with Lily and just relaxing!

No comments: