Sunday, June 5, 2011

22 Weeks!


I am actually a day behind, but here is my belly at 22 weeks! Don't mind how crappy the rest of me looks (we just got done swimming), but you can see that my belly is getting bigger by the second. Obviously, this has been a memorable week because we found out we are having a boy. I actually bought my first boy sleeper today (couldn't resist). I feel really good (knock on wood) and am enjoying this part of the pregnancy. Check back with me in a few weeks when I am swollen and miserable from the summer heat :)

We went to Cincinnati yesterday for Jeff's cousin's graduation party, and it was nice to visit with family. We even stopped in Dayton to get Ty, so I was able to visit with my sis. I am also happy to only have 3 more student days of school! WHOO HOO!

We have been able to go to Lily's grandma's pool several times already. Shopping for a bathing suit this summer wasn't nearly as fun as it usually is, but I have enjoyed the water! Here are some pictures from tonight of Lily and her cousins.





No comments: