Saturday, June 25, 2011

25 Weeks!











I have typically been posting every two weeks (on even weeks) with this pregnancy, but my cousin Megan came over today and took some great shots for a pregnancy series she is doing for me (it is a progression series of my belly every 5 weeks and I will share that with you after the baby is born!). She took a few extra pictures today. Here are some of them. Lily wanted to be in the pictures because she is all about this baby! She said that she has baby girl Addy in her belly and she will be friends with my baby. Thanks to Megan for capturing memories for us!

FYI: You are seeing the baby's name for the first time in print. Parker James Quinn is a pretty definite name for us. Actually, right now, that is the only name Jeff and I can agree on. If it changes, I will let you know!

No comments: