Saturday, June 18, 2011

24 Weeks!


Holy smokes! I am 24 weeks pregnant already!! Things are going really great (okay- except my sciatic nerve that is killing me), and I can't complain too much. We have been swimming a lot, and that has been pretty relaxing. I feel movement several times a day, but this little baby has been pretty low-key in the kicking department. I hope this means he is calm when he enters the world! Jeff and I still can't believe we are going to have another child in the house soon. It is really all Lily can talk about as she is excited to sit with him on the couch :)

Some information (if you care to read):

Size of baby: Over a pound and about a foot long

Weight Gain: around 15 lbs (if I can only gain a pound a week for here on out, I will be under my weight gain with Lily!)

Maternity Clothes: maternity pants/shorts and shirts, but I can still wear longer tank tops and running shorts

Gender: it's a boy! (hopefully!)

Movement: Lots of it in the morning and at night, especially when Lily is putting a flashlight on my belly and yelling at the baby!

Sleep: HAHAH! I haven't slept in 3 years. The baby isn't the problem-it is my 3 year old!

What I Miss: Running as much as I used to, especially since cross country just started. More power to the pregnant ladies running marathons! I am investing in a bike this week :)

Cravings: I love food...recently I have wanted cold things (fruit, ice cream, popsicles)

Symptoms: just my nerve being pinched and a large belly that is getting in the way


No comments: