Friday, June 17, 2011

Ft. Wayne Zoo


We decided to head to the Ft. Wayne Zoo today with Holly, Chris, Callie, and Evan. I love the zoo and was excited to go. We were hoping the kiddos would sleep on the way there, but Callie and Lily were too excited. Besides a few meltdowns, I think they had fun! It was a kid friendly zoo with lots to do. Here are some pictures of our hot day!







Lily and Callie were able to feed the giraffe!




Evan was so good! Isn't he cute?!!









Lily was confused by the animal skulls :)




She LOVED the train ride!




She also loved riding "Cookie" around! She even saying things like "easy boy" so I can tell she has been spending time talking about horses with Mimi and Hannah!











I have to say, I am exhausted and ready to relax for the evening! Next time, it is daddy's turn to run around after Lily :)

No comments: