Thursday, June 23, 2011

For Sale!

Anyone who has been through this process knows it is hard! We listed our house with an agent on June 6th. Previously we had it listed on our own, but, with the new baby coming, it was just too much! Since listing it, we have had A LOT of showings and one offer. The offer didn't work out, but I am hoping one of these many showings will amount to something. It has only been a few weeks, but getting the dogs and Lily out the door while keeping the house clean is a hard task. Thank goodness it is my summer break! Pray that someone falls in love with our home (preferably before baby Q makes his appearance)!

Here is a link to our virtual home tour if you are interested in checking out our house (or know any potential buyers!).

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=752281


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lydgia,
For the past two years I lived at 4616 N. Janney. I can't believe we never saw each other! I didn't know that was where you lived until I just went through your house sale pictures! We could have been running buddies!

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I can't believe that!! I have loved living in our house, we just need a little more space. What a small world!

Lydgia