Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Break

We have been having a lot of fun during my two weeks off (okay-there have been a couple moments that I have wanted to pull my hair out, but overall good).  Christmas was wonderful (fast though), and for New Year's we had family and friends over to our house.  I really enjoy hosting.  We enjoyed food, fun, and games.  The Swans even surprised us and came from Dayton to visit.  The kids have loved playing in the snow!  My best friend, Traci, was also in town until today.  We did a few snow runs, and got to hang out some.  Love seeing her, but our time is never enough.  Parker had another trip to the doctor for an ear infection.  He had a couple unbearable days and nights.  He will have to see an ENT in a couple weeks :(.  Lily has been so good helping to cheer him up and helping me to stay sane!  Jeff has been slowly completing my honey do-list.  He is a trooper with all my crazy ideas.  I am soaking up my last couple days of freedom!





Hard to mad at this little guy (even after I find him covered in a tub of vaseline while I was in the shower)!







No comments: