Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

What a great few days we are having!  Right now, we are watching the snow fall.  It is not ideal weather for traveling, but it is nice for looking at!

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days:

-random pic of Lily at her preschool program and a clip from the class program
-Christmas Eve was spent at my mom and dad's for breakfast AND lunch, with lots of presents, games, and fun!  My brothers, sisters, in-laws, and nephews were all with us!
-We headed to my Nana's Christmas Eve night for more food, presents, family, and singing (notice the video clip of my cousins)
-Santa came and we opened presents on Christmas morning.  Lily got a new Jeep for her doll and Parker got a train table.
-We went to Mass and IHOP Christmas morning.
-Last night, I cooked chicken and noodles and Jeff's parents came over for dinner.  








 Jeff took some more pictures and video on his phone of Christmas morning, so I will probably have another post soon!  Happy snow day!



No comments: