Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring

It is officially spring (although it has been feeling more like summer)! It has been so beautiful. Yesterday, Sarah and the boys were up to visit my grandma. It was fun having them here!! Today, Lily wanted to plant some flowers. She had more fun watering them.





I love looking out at our backyard!
Jeff has been planting trees along the edge of our property. These are his newest babies!
Here is Lily-being silly of course!

Happy little man in the swing!


**Despite the great weather, this week has been hard because my grandma is not doing well at all. They are keeping her at the hospital, but she probably won't be with us much longer. I saw her on Monday and again tonight. She is struggling to breathe and is so frail. I told her I loved her and she was able to say the words back, which felt good. I am praying that she is at peace soon because I know she is scared. Send prayers her way. Seeing her like this has made me realize how fast life is. She has eight children and over 80 grand and great-grand children. What a legacy! She has been talking about seeing my grandpa again (he passed away over 20 years ago) these past couple days, and I know the thought of being with him again makes her happy. I love you grams!

No comments: