Friday, March 23, 2012

6 Months

Today Parker is 6 months old! A half a year has come and gone. Our little man is growing and changing in the blink of an eye. He weighs just under 18 pounds. He eats every 3-4 hours, around 5 oz. He has had cereal for a few weeks and bananas this past week. Tonight, he had sweet potatoes for the first time and gobbled them up. No surprise because he tries to grab our food all the time! I am so proud of myself because I have been using the baby bullet to make his food at home. It is easy and pretty fun to do!

Sleeping is still not so good and this week I have allowed myself to eat things with dairy again (in moderation). Since I gave it a try for nearly three weeks and things weren't much different, I figured that, if I wasn't going to be sleeping, I would at least enjoy what I am eating! If he starts acting horribly again, I will lay off the foods again. We will just keep fighting through :)

Parker is very ticklish, and it makes me smile when his laugh gets going. He is rolling over easily now from back to belly-although belly to back is still hard for him. He isn't sitting on his own yet. When I try, he locks his legs and wants to stand. I look for him to get better at sitting as the month goes on. He is playing in his exersaucer and likes all the new toys.

He wears mostly 9 month clothes now (6-9 month in a few things). The poor little guy seems so short to me but very broad up top (he gets that from his dad). Hopefully he grows in height a little. He has the chubbiest legs, and I love it!

In just six short months, he has changed our lives for the better! We are so lucky that he is ours.

one month

3 months

6 months






HAHA! These huge eyes crack me up-happens every time with the flash! Looks a little scary. Especially with those crazy eyebrows :)

And the person PJ adores the most-his big sister! She is a wild woman!
Lily at 6 months

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can definitely see the resemblance to Lily!