Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday...

15 more days of school, and I am REALLY hoping I can make it! The students are antsy and so am I! I know...all you non-teacher people out there are probably rolling your eyes because teachers get a summer break, but I am telling you, if we didn't get this break, no one would teach! For now, there are cums and reports cards to get together, end of year awards, end of year testing, cleaning, organizing, inventory, etc. to keep me busy.

I also started my LAST graduate school "regular" course Monday. After this, I just have my internship, and I will have my Master's degree. Thank goodness that will be over! Now, hopefully I don't go insane tackling my internship with two kiddos :)

Speaking of two kiddos-Lily is doing okay. She has had an ear infection for a couple weeks, but I think this second antibiotic is doing the trick. I am blaming her poor behavior on being sick. I love her dearly, but the drama and whining are getting on my nerves this week. I have been so tired, so I know that I haven't been able to give her the attention she needs. BUT...let me brag here a bit (and knock on wood)...she has been in big girl panties COMPLETELY! That is night and everything. She told me last week that pull-ups were for babies, and she has been doing great ever since. So, it looks like I may have 4.5 months of no diapers/pull-ups! She was excited to pick out a prize yesterday for doing so good with going to the potty. She even told Jeff she "was the bomb!"

Little baby in the belly seems to also be doing well. I am feeling more and more movement, and Jeff even felt a kick last night. I am SUPER excited to see Baby Q on our ultrasound in a couple weeks. We are equally excited about the soon-to-be arrival of our nephew. My SIL is due to have baby Evan next week. Can't wait to meet another newborn.

So...that is my Wednesday post...praying for blue skies and nice weather this weekend!

No comments: