Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's 50th birthday! I know she isn't thrilled about turning 50, but I tell her all the time she doesn't seem like she is that age!

I wanted to just let her know how much she means to me. In my mind, she is superwoman. She is the most giving, loving person I know. I can speak for many people in saying she would stop anything she has going on to help someone else. Although I think she is crazy, I admire her for having FIVE children and always being there for each of us. I know I probably took a few years off of her life (especially in my high school days), but I appreciate her always making me do the right thing.

She also has given up a lot of time these past three years to take care of Lily. For this I can never thank her enough! It means the world to Jeff and I (and mostly Lily) that Mimi is taking good care of her.

Thank you mom for showing me what it means to be a good mother. I love and appreciate you!

Happy Birthday!

No comments: