Saturday, May 21, 2011

20 Weeks! Half way there...

Wow! Half way there already :) I have liked how quickly the first part of the pregnancy has gone, but now it can slow down a bit (well after my ultrasound on June 2nd anyway!). I think I most definitely look pregnant now. Jeff says everyday that my belly is getting bigger and bigger-as it should I suppose.

Some random information:

Weight gained: about 10 pounds (ughh-this is despite my best efforts to run and be active. Although, I do love eating too!) I can still wear my low rise pants and have started to wear some maternity ones as well. Frankly, I love not having a zipper or buttons!

Baby stats: The baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He/she is also around 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom and about 10 inches for head to heel-the length of a banana! I feel the most movement at night when I am laying down, so I know something must be in there!


Of course Lily wanted to be part of the photo shoot. Here she is being silly this morning!

No comments: