Sunday, May 1, 2011

Super Sunday!


Here are some pictures of my little love bug...enjoying the bubbles from the birthday party today!





Today was a VERY busy Sunday! We went to Mass and then headed over to the Parish Hall for the Greiner Easter brunch. We weren't able to get together last weekend, so we did today. They even hid Easter eggs for the little kids. I am happy to report that my Grandma Greiner's last cancer screen showed GREAT results. She looks so good and much more energetic.

Today was also First Communion Mass. My cousin, Olivia, received her First Holy Communion. She looked beautiful. I love hearing the kids sing the same song that I sang in second grade :) Makes me get a little teary eyed.

We also went to Phoebe's first birthday party this afternoon. I am still in shock that she will turn one on Tuesday. It doesn't seem possible. She was so relaxed and seemed to enjoy all the people at her party. Thanks for a sweet party Megan and Matt!

Of course, I forgot my camera for all of the action today. I am really slipping. My mind has been focused on my sister because she is due to have her baby ANY DAY! You would think it was me having the baby. I am SOOOOO excited to meet my niece or nephew. I am cleaning, packing, and grocery shopping tonight because my mom and I are headed to Dayton tomorrow night. Her scheduled induction in Tuesday morning. I am taking a day or two off work to be there because I just cannot miss this. Say lots of prayers that everything is speedy and well for my sister and the baby. You know there will be a HUGE post about it!

Have a great week :)

No comments: