Saturday, May 7, 2011

18 Weeks!


Two weeks have already gone by! Today, I am 18 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor on Thursday because I was having some contractions for about a week-enough to make me worry a little bit. BUT everything is just fine! They found the baby's heartbeat right away and checked to make sure everything was still going fine. They just told me to up my water in take and run less at a time. It seems to be helping.

I go for my big ultrasound on June 2nd! I am excited to see the little baby. I have also been feeling movement (mostly at night), which is exciting!!

It seems like every time I post, I am off to Dayton :) We are getting ready to take Ty home. He has been very good and enjoyed playing with Lily while Nolan, Sarah, and Pat got settled at home. I am excited for some more baby time with him today.

No comments: