Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

our tree...I love watching t.v. at night with just the tree lights on!

my table setting...I didn't want to pay a huge amount for napkin rings, so I got crafty and used snowflake ornaments



ornament centerpiece


Klumps' Thanksgiving





tonight lily was having a ball pestering Jeff while he was trying to relax on the couch


My favorite time of year is here! I just love Christmas time...lots of family and friends, food, and fun! It is just a magical time of year. The music, church, everything is just wonderful. We were able to decorate our house this weekend (the inside, the outside still is bare). On Sunday, we traveled to Cincinnati to Jeff's grandparents for Thanksgiving. It was good to see everyone and visit for a little while. I am looking forward to going to Dayton this weekend where Sarah and I will be shopping for Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

Amanda Yingling said...

Your Christmas decor is fab! I'll live vicariously through yours since mine is all at the back of the storage shed! It really does look great!