Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the renovation begin (or end finally, depending on how you look at it!)

here are some "before" pics so you can watch the progress of the remodel

paneling, you will not be missed!!!!

Once we took everything out of the office, I saw just how dusty and dirty things can get that you never see. It was gross!


Anyone who has been to my house knows that it is a work in progress. It is an older home, so we have been putting our touch on it from day one. Since I am married to someone who does construction for a living, no project is ever easy! Jeff likes to take everything to the next level. Instead of just painting, we knock out walls. The problem is, Jeff is a perfectionist, and things take forever!

Well, tonight, he started cleaning out our home office to begin the remodel. It has been torn apart for a year, and I have been begging for him to finish it off so I can organize it (or have Sarah organize it!). My Christmas present is supposed to be this project-we will see how long it takes. We will probably decide to move as soon as we get the house the way we want!

I guess I better say, "I love you Jeff," because I know he works hard and doing this is the last thing he wants to do! So, thanks Jeff! I appreciate you!

No comments: