Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Events

lily's mohawk...styled by Hannah

the kiddos...enjoying turkey!

this was the food line and beautiful table!


my aunt lisa and cousin ana were fighting over the christmas name drawing sheet...my family is intense!

aaron, angie, and steve

mimi with her babies!

the quinns

the swans

i don't know who has more fun...lily or papaw!

aunt lynn and her family

aunt nancy and her family

uncle jack and his family

our family

uncle joe (his family left early!)

my dad and some of his siblings (3 sisters missing)

grandma helen with some of her grandchildren (can you believe many of missing from this pic!)

grandma with her some of her GREAT grandchildren!

tyler and lillian

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! As you can see from the pictures, I have a HUGE family! My mom is one of six and my dad is one of eight, so family gatherings are loud and crazy (but fun!). We enjoyed our wonderful meals. Lily and Ty loved running around with all the other kids. Thanks to everyone who helped with both dinners!

No comments: