Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Last night, we headed to Nana's for our annual Doyle family Christmas. It really is one of the best days of the year! After eating a great dinner, the kids ran around like crazy people! Lily and Ty joined in on the fun-Lily was WILD! I guess she didn't know what to do with all of the kids around! We all opened presents, and then the babies headed home with the dads. Sarah and I stayed to spend time with our family. My cousins Elizabeth, Mara, and Olivia put together a very cute Christmas play with songs! It reminded me of what Sarah, Maria, and I used to do when we were their age (we would make all the younger cousins get in on the action too) :) The night always goes way too fast, but, as always, we had a great time. Thanks to my Nana for always putting on a great party!


what a mound of presents!



sarah, aaron, and I

the kids literally ran in circles!




lily is actually getting scolded here for pushing the big kids around! She got a bloody nose from her rough play!



lily loved Papaw Jim's push lights!


elizabeth, mara, and olivia singing songs

aidan watching the play

emma!




all the young kids performed for us

logan told a funny joke!

No comments: