Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is this week over yet?

All of you out there that are teachers (and those who are simply just over work) can understand that this week is probably the worst week of the school year. Have you ever tried to contain the Christmas excitement of 23, 8 and 9 year olds? It is a losing battle-so, for the last couple weeks, I have just been trying to keep as sane as possible. BUT I AM READY FOR A BREAK! Forget trying to take tests or teach anything new...it isn't happening. Luckily, I only have 2 more days with my students. Friday is a work day for teachers.

We will be traveling to Cincinnati this weekend to celebrate with Jeff's extended family. I am excited to start all the family time!

I hope to have lots of pictures soon of all of our holiday festivities!

No comments: