Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow!

these are some decorating pictures for you...




making a plan for what to take off the tree next!






Well...I just think it is always interesting to watch people after the first bit of snow and cold weather. It was very slick out today, and there were a lot of wrecks. I guess that isn't very funny...it just makes me chuckle because we all actually forget how bad it is (even though it happens every year). This morning's bit of snow and ice made for an eventful Monday start-late to work, late school buses, crazy! Sadly, I am sure there is much more snow and cold weather coming our way.

On a positive note: I only have 8 more days with students until Christmas Break. Students and teachers alike look forward to this break. It is a much needed time gather myself and come back with a fresh perspective with the coming New Year!

The Quinns are very excited about this holiday season!! This is always such a magical time of year where we can reflect on all of our blessings! I am so lucky to have such wonderful gifts in my life and am happy that I will be spending so much time with my family and friends in the coming weeks :) No matter how bad the day gets, Christmas music can solve all my problems!


No comments: