Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sweet Summer Time

I can't tell you how great it is to have no class work to do this summer!  I have been enjoying the freedom.  Last weekend, Jeff and I even got a night out, and we met a group of friends at Bonges to tailgate and have dinner.  It was so much fun!

  

 We have also spent the past few days at my in-law's pool!  So much fun for the kids!  All the Quinn grandkids were together this past weekend.  We got the best pic we could.

 

 
This kids and I have been keeping busy with Berry Winkle trips and fun sensory buckets at home (the kids loved the dried beans and pasta).
  

Lily finished up her first 5-week session of the BSU gymnastics clinic tonight.  She loves it!

2 comments:

Elaine Welte said...

Love your green shirt in the picture of you and Jeff! Glad you're enjoying your summer!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elaine!