Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Fun!

We are off to a fun summer!  Last week was busy.  We headed to Dayton on Thursday to drop the kids off, so we could have an adult night out at the Brad Paisley concert.  Sarah, Pat, Jeff, and I had a great time listening to good music!






We stayed in Dayton a couple of days, and then Sarah and I headed to Indianapolis to meet up with some of our sorority sisters from college.  It is always great to see these girls, and we had a wonderful time spending the evening in Indy.



I couldn't help but snap a picture by my birth year at our headquarters! Hard to believe I will be 30 next week!

Jeff picked me up in New Castle Sunday, and we headed to my sister's birthday party where she got her surprise car :)  Her face was priceless!  Later we celebrated Jeff's brother's birthday at Applebee's.

These two have been wearing me out for sure, so they other night we attempted a movie and popcorn night.  Parker didn't last long after this picture (sitting still isn't his strong suit!).

Looking forward to more fun in the coming weeks!



No comments: