Sunday, June 16, 2013

A few good men...

My husband...
Anyone who knows me knows that Jeff has his hands full.  I'm a talker, a project starter, and a little wild sometimes.  After all these years, his calm, cool, collected self keeps me grounded.  We are POLAR opposites, but the balance does me good.  Ask any of his friends, and they will tell you how loyal he is.  He is a hard-worker, and he allows me to keep him busy on numerous projects all the time.

He is a great dad!  I think he won't mind me saying that this dad thing didn't come naturally to him at first.  Lily made him a little nervous :)  But each day, I watch him blossoming with our kids.  They love him, and I know he is crazy about them.  He has a special, different bond with both of them, and I am enjoying watching the relationships grow.

 







My dad....
What an awesome dad is he has always been!  Never missing anything I was a part of, and still supporting me every step of the way.  A great "papaw," who lights up when he sees all five of his grand-babies.  My kids are truly blessed to have him in their lives.
 

My father-in-law...
A man to admire for sure!  I hard worker, who is famous at Ball State!  Because of him, my kids get to go to as many Cardinal events as they can stand (and they may even get time in the gymnastic's room to jump around when nobody is watching)!  Jeff gets a lot of great traits from him, and I am thankful for the support he shows us.


In my job, I see what a difference a dad can make in a child's life.  To all the dad's out there-Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Elaine Welte said...

Hope y'all had a great day! Jealous your kiddos get to play in the gymnastics room- that sounds like fun!