Thursday, November 29, 2012

Another busy week!

It is hard to believe that there are only 4 weeks until Christmas break!  This is a very crazy four weeks.  At school, the kids are bouncing off the walls.  At home, we are trying to get our house put back together so that I can decorate for Christmas.  We will also be traveling a lot.  Thursday, I am actually heading with my family to North Carolina for my uncle's funeral.  It is not the best of circumstances for visiting, especially around the holidays.  Our prayers have been with my aunt, cousin, and her daughter this week.

The following weekend is the Greiner Christmas (here in town).  Then, we go to Cincinnati the next weekend and Columbus the weekend after that!  That takes us up to Christmas.  I really don't mind because I love this time of year and seeing everyone.  I have been busy shopping (also a task I love).  Hopefully, our playroom will be put together soon so I can post pictures of it and our Christmas decorations.


**Have pictures to post, but blogger is saying I have reached my photo limit and need to buy space.  Anyone know about this?  I will post when I figure it out :)

2 comments:

Elaine Welte said...

Do you have a gmail account? I had to start uploading to my gmail. There's a "photos" tab at the top, then I can go in and pull the photos off into my blogger, by using the picture icon on the blog post. I just have to use the "Picassa" link.

Anonymous said...

I will try this!!