Sunday, December 9, 2012

I don't have good title for this :)

Words CANNOT describe how frustrated I am with blogger.  It keeps saying I am over my picture limit (I have even tried through a gmail account).  I am trying now through the google+ app from my phone.  I have tried to publish this blog a couple times and it keeps losing it.  So, here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.  I will keep trying to figure this out!

First off, Happy Birthday to my dad!  He is an amazing dad and Papaw!


Lily and I went with my SIL and niece to cookies and milk with Santa a couple weekends ago.  So fun!





Here are a couple playroom Pinterest projects.  The first are frames for artwork.  I have been spray painting them.


 This one was done by Lily and I with crayons, a glue gun, and hair dryer.  Just some fun color.



Some random pics of my little man!



Playroom progress (I will have an entire post soon with some more finished pictures).  Jeff was not excited when I told him I wanted squares.  I took a lot of time and tape!


Our Elf on the Shelf, Elfie, took the time to help!

Last weekend, we drove to my uncle's funeral in North Carolina.  Out of the 48 hours we were gone, 20 were in the car.  I was very happy we were able to be with my aunt and cousin during this time though.  My aunt and uncle were a great part of my childhood, and he will be greatly missed.

Lily and Ty enjoyed the trip!

No comments: