Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

I know that Halloween is a child's dream holiday-walking around, collecting tons of candy in a fun costume.  It was no different for Lily!  Actually, last night while we were trick-or-treating she told me it was the best day of her life.  Despite the awful weather and freezing temps, Lily and I went across the street to the close neighborhood.  She collected all kinds of goodies!  Jeff stayed home with Parker because I didn't want him out in the cold.

She knew she wanted to be Doc McStuffins (unless you have a young child who watches Disney Jr. 24/7 you are probably unfamiliar with this character).  This was a pretty easy costume to accomplish, and she has been able to wear it to several different parties.  She does have a cute skirt to wear, but we had to go with sweatpants last night because of the cold weather.



I found the devil costume for about $7 at Menards.  I thought it was fitting since Parker is a handful these days.  Here he is pulling Lily's braid!


Poor Lily was a champ in the cold!

Somebody was tired after walking around!