Monday, August 27, 2012

Running on empty

Monday, Monday!  Where would I be if I wasn't running one hundred miles an hour?  This weekend, we had our second cross country invitational.  It was a hot day for running, but I was proud because my sister (who runs for me, poor thing) finished 7th! 

I forgot how hard the balance was between work, graduate projects, coaching, mothering, and being a decent wife (poor Jeff gets that least amount of my time).  School is challenging because I have a student who speaks very little English.  He is from India, and it is really teaching me a lesson in patience and persistence.  I haven't the slightest idea how to teach him English, but we are working on it!  My first graduate project is due in a few weeks, so my evenings have been dedicated to this work.  I hardly see my babies, but at least they got the summer with me :)  Parker's b-day invites have been ordered.  My goal is to get them out this weekend.  I am excited for this little man's celebration, although I cannot believe it is almost here.

No complaining here though because I am happy with everything going on in my life.  I do better when I am busy-although I wish my kids would figure out how to sleep through the night.  At least we have an endless supply of Mt. Dew in our house.

Already looking forward to the long weekend and some time with my big sis and sweet nephews! 

No comments: