Thursday, August 23, 2012

11 Months Old!

Parker is 11 months old today.  This means I need to get busy on his first birthday!  He was cranky tonight and is already asleep, so I don't have his monthly picture yet.  I have been putting together the picture book of his first year, and it seems like yesterday that I was getting pictures of my growing belly.  Now, Parker is all over the place!  Everyday will him has been a blessing.  This month, he has started walking around.  I was so happy he took his first steps when I was home with him on break.  He is still a little unsteady, but I love watching him wobble around.  Although, this makes for more falls and bruises.  He also doesn't want to be confined because he wants to be on the move.

He pushes around anything with wheels.  He especially loves Lily's shopping cart.





I have been able to capture a few short videos of some steps.  He is so excited about his new skill!



He is working hard at getting his top two teeth.  This poor boy and teething!  It is painful and a long process.  He is eating EVERYTHING (well-vegetables can be a challenge).  He especially loves pasta and bread.   He is still as smiley as ever, and his hugs and "kisses" make my day.  He and Lily have a love/hate relationship.  She likes playing with him one minute, but then he goes after her toys and we have a fight.  She is very rough with him and will be in trouble when he learns to fight back.

As you know, I started school this week, so the kids are spending lots of time with Mimi.  I already miss our days together and hate the rush of the evenings.  How long until Christmas Break?



No comments: