Monday, August 13, 2012

Lots of posts in one...

I am very behind on posting.  The closer we get to school, the busier things are getting.  Last Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, the boys' and girls' cross country teams headed to the Indiana Dunes for some running in the sand.  Boy, was it hard!  Great workouts and a fun time.  I was happy to take Lily and my mom this year.  Lily was in heaven on the beach.  It is neat that she is getting older and can share in these experiences with me.




















Friday was also Jeff's birthday.  We celebrated the weekend before with our families by having dinner at our house (after a long day of having a rummage sale).  Then, on his actual birthday, we had dinner and cake at home.  Saturday, I surprised him and we met up with friends at Bonges, a great little restaurant in the middle of nowhere.  We did some tailgating before dinner (it is a very different kind of place) and then ate some Perkinsville Pork.  It was fun to get out with just adults!




I have also hardly had time to do anything but keep up with this wild man.  At 10 1/2 months, he has started taking his first steps.  I cannot believe it.  It is so cute to watch him wobble around!

No comments: