Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fairy Fun


We had a really girly weekend!  Lily is at such a fun age.  She still loves to be around me and is able to appreciate doing fun girly things with me!  Saturday, we went with my SIL, MIL, and niece to Minnetrista's fairy evening.  It was very cute seeing all the little girls (and some boys) dressed up for the event.  The girls had fun looking for fairy houses, doing crafts, and watching a play.  Lily let me put curlers in her hair the night before (my mom and grandma used to do this to us all the time), so she was all dolled up for the occasion.  It is awesome having Callie, my niece, so close in age.  They have fun together!


















Sunday, Lily convinced Jeff to let us go get a pedicure.  This was so much fun!  She loved it, and of course, I loved the company!  Hoping for many more mommy/daughter memories like this :)



No comments: