Sunday, August 14, 2011

32 Weeks and Happy Birthday Papaw Pat!


First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my father-in-law, Pat! Lily, Jeff, and I love you and we were happy to celebrate with you today :)


Me at 32 weeks



Me at 12 weeks (in case you wanted proof that I was getting as big as a house)!

I was 32 weeks pregnant yesterday. I cannot believe it! In just a couple short months our baby will be here. I went to the doctor earlier this week and everything is still going fine. The baby is growing and still moving a lot. He seemed to survive the move very well. Lily has been all about touching my stomach and feeling him lately. She thinks it is funny to feel his hard movements and body parts. I know when school starts later this coming week, time with fly, so I am hoping to get busy on getting his room and supplies ready soon.

We handed over the keys to our old house today. I did the final clean/walk through early this morning. I have to admit, I shed a few tears. We have had WONDERFUL memories there, so it is hard to leave. As happy as I am with the new house, there is nothing like your first home. It is a relief to have only one house to worry about now. I know the new owner is very excited to make it her own.

I start my first teacher day of Thursday-AHHHH! I will keep you posted on the beginning of school.

No comments: