Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summertime!

had to put this picture on...Megan did this of the three cousins!




















I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted. My dad had my camera and was working on Hannah's History Day project. She is off to compete in Washington D.C. this weekend! I have been crazy with my two graduate school classes. Cross country also started this week. Lily and I have found some time to play and enjoy break. We started going to storytime at the library. Lily is also going to start swim lessons at the YMCA soon. She isn't afraid of water one bit-in fact, it is scary how wild she is in the water. Here are some pictures that I just got off my camera. I hope to be better about posting events from summer.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed the Lily/Ty updates!

Traci Phillips said...

Welcome back...was waiting for some new photos! The video you texted me was adorable! Can't wait to see you girls soon!