Sunday, June 28, 2009

4-H Horses

finally got Lily up on the horse

loving it with aunt hannah

hannah...warming up

I think this horse is Sis

nice horsey

as you can see, lily couldn't get enough petting in!

king enjoyed the pat

hannah...looking confident!


of course, even at the fair grounds, lily must be stylin' in her shades!


We went and watched Hannah ride King today. She is preparing for competition at the fair. She is getting so confident on her horse, so it is fun to watch her do events. Lily loves to see the horses (as soon as we pull up she makes a horse sound).

2 comments:

Holly Jones said...

Come on Lydgia...more pictures please! Its the only thing that gets me throught my workday! Just kidding- but I do love my Lily pics!

Anonymous said...

I will keep taking them Holly :)