Saturday, June 27, 2009

Monica and Chris' Wedding

cutting the cake

it was very good!

this picture cracks me up...what is my dad doing?

sarah, monica, kendra and I

first dance


pour some sugar on me

not sure what dance move I am doing here :)


still madly in love after 4 years!

sarah and pat

jeff and i

ryan and kendra

Sorry there aren't more pictures. Jeffrey was in charge of the camera, but he probably wasn't paying attention because he was watching a hunting video at the wedding on somone's laptop (don't ask)

Today, our friends Monica and Chris got married. Their wedding was at St. Francis, and the reception was at the Elks. Everything was beautiful (especially the bride). Hats off to Monica for planning such a wonderful day. We are so happy for the newly married couple. Have a great honeymoon!

No comments: