Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Deck Beginnings

the before picture

we will not miss the concrete steps...

either will lily's poor legs (she is so scratched up!)



had working man

solar powered lights...the quinns go green!

ooooo...sidewalk chalk

she looks so big in this chair!

so happy to be coloring on the ground

she is actually crying here because she was stuck trying to get every last toy out

carrying too many things!

aunt sarah started the whole sit on a ball thing

deep thinking

a much needed drink break...hey, playing is hard work!

she loves kissing baby callie

This weekend, Jeff started building our deck for my birthday gift (yes, I love to get home improvement projects as gifts). He worked all of Father's Day as well. It is still in the making, but here are some pictures of the process. I added some of Lily playing while Jeff works too. It is obvious by the amount of pictures I take that I should be focusing more energy on more important things (such as school), but it is much more fun to follow Lil around with a camera! If only I could make money doing it :)

No comments: