Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I couldn't resist...

all smiles

feeding the baby

strolling around the house



pulling the baby out (a little rough!)

swinging

the new toys

of course...the new toys prompted me to rearrange/clean lily's room!



getting really good with a spoon!

yummy pudding!


Let me tell you how much fun it is to buy little girl things! Now that Lily is a bit older, the toys are getting even better. After watching her push her dolls and stuffed animals around in an empty diaper box for a couple days, I decided to see how much a baby stroller was. I ended up getting this 8 in 1 set which included a minature pack 'n play, swing, high chair, diaper bag and stoller. She loves it! It is so cute to watch her push the baby around and feed it a bottle. I am hoping that she learns to be gentle and kind (this might help Callie and Ty out! :) ) I also had to rearrange her room to make it more spacious for her growing toy collection. Jeff is going to kill me!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh this is fabulous! Can she come take care of Lyla? She could definitely learn from Lily's proper spoon usage and maybe Lily could teach her to not throw her sippy at me! I love all the Lily hair by the way!