Sunday, September 11, 2011

36 Weeks!

Yesterday I was 36 weeks pregnant! This is a very good thing considering a couple weeks ago I thought Parker might be trying to escape early. I went the the doctor last week and was still 2 cm and 70% effaced. I go back on Wednesday to see how everything is going. Bed rest has been a struggle. I actually feel more tired now. I have been worried about Jeff and taking care of Lily, so it has been hard to relax.

Parker is moving a lot still and seems to be doing just fine. As far as things at home, I believe we are as ready as we will ever be for the little guy. His clothes are washed, car seat is out of storage, diapers ready, bag is packed. It is hard to believe that, in less than a month, he will be here!





Here is my little side kick (and by that I mean she really doesn't want to leave my side lately. Someone has been a bit clingy to mommy! I think she has been a little confused and stressed herself with all the changes going on.)

No comments: