Thursday, February 25, 2010

Story Time!

It is so much fun to see Lily's play changing...she is becoming very imaginative! Tonight, I asked her if she wanted to read books. She picked out 4 Dr. Seuss books and Goodnight Moon. We hopped on her bed, and SHE wanted to read them to me. She would say a few words from the book that she has memorized and then say "the end." Later, I saw her bring all her stuffed animals and books to the couch. She lined up her animals by a book. She said "it's story time." Jeff and I watched as she opened the books for each animal. Sooo cute! Of course, the teacher in me is so proud that she is wanting to read.

this is Lily setting everything up for story time


here you can see her animals with open books

she is "reading" to minnie and piglet in this one...I kid you not, Jeff and I had nothing to do with any of this!

No comments: