Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Fun Day!

What a nice day :) We were able to get some things done at home. Jeff relaxed with Lily in the afternoon while I ran 16 miles. Even though it was on the treadmill, it was a comfortable run. My second new pairs on running shoes (I took the other pair back after one run because they were giving me awful blisters) felt really good! Then, Lily and I headed to the Children's Museum. It was actually free day, so it was a cheap date! She loves running around there, and it gave her a chance to be out of the house. I love this age because she really in understanding and thinking about how things work. I constantly see her mind turning! We also had Pizza King for dinner. Couldn't ask for a better Saturday.


digging for dinosaur bones was her favorite part









2 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at all that pretty blonde hair. It was definitely worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda...it is a mess to deal with in the winter...all that frizz!