Saturday, February 6, 2010

Red, White, and Bed!

After a lazy morning, we decided to go to the BSU women's basketball game. Jeff's dad was kind and got us into the game (and even snuck us some popcorn-most of which Lily gobbled down). After the game, Jeff and I decided to go buy a new mattress for Lily's full size bed. This is our last attempt to get her to stop coming into our room in the middle of the night. It is a really nice mattress, and she was excited about it. I gave her 4 pillows to cuddle with and all of her stuffed pals. At least if she wakes up, I can lay in there comfortably until she falls back to sleep. OR worst case scenario-Lily and I will be sleeping in our bed and Jeff can have her room so he can get a good night's sleep!


this was how Lily's hair looked after her nap today! We have been waiting so long for hair that it is funny to see it sticking up!


pics from the BSU game...

Lily was into it!

....and she ate an entire thing of popcorn!


She also yelled "Charlie" the entire time.

This was the half time show-dogs doing tricks...pretty cool!



A couple of new bed pics. We just set it up tonight, so I still need to go buy new bedding and put the room together.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This cracks me up! I love the big girl bed. I got my big girl bed for my 2nd birthday too! Chris and I really hope it works for you guys! We would be so divorced if the roles were reversed. This also makes me feel bad for Lyla! Poor kid-she'll be in her crib until she's in kindergarten. If this doesn't work maybe Lily should come try Lyla's crib. It's magic for her!
Good Luck!