Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Last night, we went to Island Muncie for a smoothie. Maria, Lucia, and Eli met us there. Lily and Lucia had fun playing in the sand and running around. Maria and I were able to relax and chat for a while. She makes being a mom of two look easy!

eli, talking to his mom

using lucia's shoes as shovels




pouring sand in lucia's hair




Summer break is nearing a close. I am off to Brown County State Park with my cross country team next week, so I won't be posting for a little while. When I return, it will be my last couple days of freedom. I have been working in my classroom. As sad as I will be to leave Lily, getting my classroom all ready makes me excited for a fresh start. I hope that everyone has enjoyed their summer as much as I have. It always allows me a chance to catch my breath and recharge with a better attitude. I have vowed to be a more positive person this year-despite the challenges that come my way. I am praying for patience!

No comments: