Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cousins' Trip

Today, Grandma Chris, Aunt Holly, and cousin Callie took Lily to Richmond. They visited cousin Caitlyn at her grandma's house. Dan and Jen are on a vacation in Cancun, and since Caity was close, they decided to go play. Holly took all of these pictures since I couldn't be there. You will notice the matching BSU dresses that we got them!
















From what I here, Lily was in HEAVEN with all the land she had to run around on!











This is what happens when you try and get 3 little girls together!







Lily thinks she is Callie's mom...always kissing, hugging or trying to feed her



School officially started for me on Tuesday. I had meetings all day to "pep" me up for the 2009-2010 school year. Today was a work day in my classroom, and tomorrow I will greet my 23 third graders. I really am praying for a successful, positive year, and I am keeping my hopes up that I will have some peace! At least I know Lily is in good hands with her grandmas :) I don't think I tell them enough how much I appreciate their willingness to take good care of Lily while I am working.

No comments: