Monday, August 31, 2009

Crash and Burn

Well...it happened...about 17 viruses took down our home computer. This was after I had just worked on several hours of lesson plans. We took it to Best Buy, and, for $150, they are trying to save some of our files. I am hopeful that they can save all of my pictures. I will be so sad to lose the thousands of pictures we had saved! We also have to purchase a new computer. I guess that we should have backed everything up-lesson learned! So...I will get pictures up when I get the camera software loaded on a new computer.


This weekend was very busy...Sarah and Ty were in town for a wedding shower. My team had their first cross country meet (they did pretty well too!). Our niece Caitlyn has also been in town (we are praying for Jen's sister's new baby boy Jackson, who has had some major complications). Although the circumstances of her coming to stay were not good, it has been very nice to spend so much time with Caity.


School is also going pretty well. Stressful as always, but good. Jeff and Lily are great! Lily is talking more and just growing too fast. Jeff has been busy working and doing cross country projects for me-such a wonderful husband I tell you!


Take care! AND, save all of your computer information on an external hard drive! :)

No comments: