Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Lovin', Had me a Blast!

We haven't gone anywhere this summer, but I have really been okay with that.  Don't get me wrong, the beach would be GREAT but staying home without an agenda is nice.  It is hard to believe it is August and school will be in full swing soon.  I am really trying to enjoy my last weeks of freedom.

I haven't posted in a while, so here is a recap of some things going on...

My friend invited me to do the Indy color run with her last minute.  We had a ton of fun and got very messy!
 

Jeff and I were able to go out and enjoy our friends!


I have been spending time with my babies!  Lily and I had a girl's night at the Fairy event at Minnetrista.  It was so cute seeing all the girls dressed up.  She is growing up, and she won't always like events like this, so I tried to soak it in!  We walked around and looked for fairy houses.  We watched a play, and Lily even made a postcard for Tinkerbell!







These are my two goofballs :)


Lily went with Mimi for the week to Dayton, so it has been Parker time!  Love his sweet, little rotten face!!

21st century toddler...
 

And, even though Jeff is working like 1,000 hours a week, he has managed to work on our firepit.  Almost done!!  Talented, talented man!!!


I also just finished a week and a half of summer school.  Cross country camp next week...let the craziness begin!

No comments: